Find The Right Meal Plan For You
2018-2019 Meal Plans
Academic Year Meal Plan Requirements
- All first and second semester residents are required to have a meal plan assigned at the 175 Block Plan or higher.
- Third and fourth semester residents are required to have a meal plan assigned at the 100 Block Plan or higher.
- Fifth semester and higher residents may select any meal plan in the Meal Plan Portal.
- Residents living off-campus or in Nebraska Hall or Berkshire Apartments (through AU Housing) are not required to enroll in a meal plan
Academic Year Plan Timeline
- November, 12, 2018 Meal Plan Portal Opens for Spring 2018 Meal Plan Enrollment and Changes
- Thursday, November 22- Saturday, November 24th– All Dining Locations Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- Fall 2018 Meal Plan ends on December 15, 2018 at lunch; All Dining Locations Close
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019 Spring 2019 Enrollment/Change Deadline at 11:59 pm EST
- March 10- March 17 2019 Spring Break- Dining Locations Closed (no swipes; limited DD/EB)
- May 8, 2018 Spring 2019 Meal Plan Semester ends
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance with your meal plan selection.