Individual support and attention for students with food allergies.
We recognize and accommodate your dietary needs in a way that’s personalized, sensitive and supportive. In fact, we pride ourselves on working with you, to make sure you can find the food that fits YOUR life. For more information on special dietary needs, please contact our campus dietitian, Amanda Schlink.
Nutrition Icon Keys
Made without Gluten
Menu items that are prepared without wheat, barley, rye, or any other gluten-containing ingredients.
- Criteria is derived from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and FDA standards.
- 10% of saturated fat from total calories, 0g of trans fats, 60mg of cholesterol per serving, 480mg of sodium per serving, and 25% of sugar from total calories
- Foods cannot be deep-fried
- Beverages must be either water, unflavored low-fat milk, unflavored or flavored non-fat milk, or 100% fruit or vegetable juice with no added sweeteners
- Breads and pastas are whole wheat and contain at least 3g of fiber per serving
- Sauces and condiments that do not contain high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils
- Cereals that contain 8g of sugar per serving